Thursday, July 28, 2011

And…….I'm Off!

Today, July 28th, 2011 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America suddenly and deliberately sent an ambassodor to the Empire of Japan and its neighbouring nations. South East Asia is not ready for what is about to go down….


Well I may not be Roosevelt or any creditable writer so I cannot promise you proper grammar, correct speelling, or a well put together "piece", but I can guarantee some great stories that will make you smile, laugh, cringe, and most likely shake your head at. I'll be "blogging" as frequently as I can so watch for posts. I will also be trying my hand at a "mockumentary" on YouTube, but who knows if that will actually happen. Either way, check back to this site for new posts and pictures. I will miss you all and I'll See You When I See You!!!


Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Awesome storytelling Tyler, looking forward to seeing more...

    Roosevelt's got nothing on you man! (Except a wicked 'stache, but you've got time to work on that)

    ReplyDelete